Teamworks has a long tradition of providing trusted HR Solutions to small and medium-sized businesses since 1996. Whether your organization has 10 or 1,000 employees, it is costly to have specific HR subject experts on staff. A partnership with Teamworks gives you the comfort of knowing that you have direct access to the HR expertise you need – when you need it.
Whether its policy or program development or advice on HR practices, Teamworks’ experts provide counsel you can count on – time after time.
Teamworks provides the professional HR management services that enable your employees and organization to grow, including:
- General human resource services and administration
- Assessment of your human resources practices
- HR policy development and interpretation
- Consultation on employee issues
- Developing and updating of employee handbooks
- Provision of policies and procedures for compliance including Equal Opportunity Practices (EEO), Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), wage and hour law compliance, etc.
- Updating of State and Federal mandated postings
- Ensuring compliance with new legislation
- Analysis, updating and maintenance of job descriptions
- Developing and conducting employee surveys
- Performance appraisal programs
- Employee issues
- Pre-employment and new hire materials and tools
- Drug, background and reference checks
- Company newsletters
- Compensation analyses
- Management and employee training & development
- Wage and salary administration
Based on experience and refined with a value driven customized approach, Teamworks array of managed HR solutions are designed to reduce your costs and provide premier HR outsourcing services. Improved HR performance, compliant HR processes and lower cost of administration makes Teamworks the single source solution for all aspects of HR management.